Saturday 30 October 2010

dark night


A night spent steeped in lurid misery and dark inspid emotion. The burning grip of the hurt thickly fell in to a kleidoscope of night-dreams. Tortured images that stormed through my mind crushing any lingering glow. Like a body engulfed by the ravaged swirls of a torrent sea, stapled rythmically with the harsh beat of rain, I am lost to the grief. So as the late morning broke with the snuffles of a growing child I was unable to rise against the heaviness of myself. A self locked in to a metal cloak of despire.

The punctures of life becoming too much to bare.

Deep in indulgent, sickening-sorrow a sharp shard of sun sliced upon me, stirring me. A glimmering searching, reaching in to a part of my soul chanting an echoing call. The dance of light engaging, enraging. So up rising a hidden near-extinguished bud of belief swells within. The movement shattering the restrictive coat of grief. Sitting now, undressed, unkempt, I am forced to restore the perfect sanity of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment